Pages

Tuesday, July 30, 2019

WELCOME BACK TO SCHOOL!






Hello TJ Stars,


WELCOME BACK TO SCHOOL! I can hardly believe that we are preparing to return back to school!  This summer sure did FLY by! I hope your summer was filled with moments that created memories that will last a life time!  My summer was one of reflection and adventure. I traveled to Costa Rica and took risks that I never thought I would EVER take!  I embraced the R.I.S.E. expectations daily as I RESPECTed a new culture, demonstrated INTEGRITY by working out, was SAFE in my daily activities and was ENGAGED in the moment.  

There were times when I felt like this...

There were moments when I felt just like that monkey above!  I had talked myself out of doing things that were going to be difficult and hard and just wanted to give up, lay down and not do it.  Then I thought to myself, "What would I tell my Stars? I would tell them to RISE!  So I did!  


As we move into the 2019-2020 school year I encourage all of you to RISE, take risks and to continue to be a Star Polisher!  We will grow as a community as we celebrate our success!


RISING in the Rain Forest!

I know that the TJ Staff is eagerly preparing for your arrival!  They are polishing up their classrooms, their teaching tools and they are ready to continue to polish our Stars to that they all will RISE to STARDOM!

It is going to be another great year!

- Mrs. Acke



STUDENT CLASS ASSIGNMENTS

Class Placements and Room Assignments will be EMAILED home to you on  Tuesday, August 6, 2019.

TK/Kindergarten will be EMAILED at 3:30pm

Grades 1-5 will be EMAILED at 4:00 pm.

The 2019-2020 BELL SCHEDULE

Grades 1-5

Monday (PLC): 8:45-1:49
Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday and Friday: 8:45-3:02
Kindergarten:
Early Kindergarten:  
8:45 - 1:45 Monday-Friday
Late Kindergarten:
8:45-1:45 Monday and Friday
10:00-3:00 Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday
Lunch Times:
Kindergarten: 12:05 pm
1st Grade: 12:25 pm
Second Grade: 12:05 pm
Third Grade: 12:45 pm
Fourth Grade: 12:25 pm
Fifth Grade: 12:45 pm

Please Mark Your Calendars


TK/Kindergarten Orientation/Back to School Night will be on Tuesday, August 6, 2019 at 5:30 pm. 

Our PTC Popsicle Social:  Wednesday, August 7, 2019, at 2:00pm

Meet the Teacher: Wednesday, August 7, 2019, at 2:30-3:00 pm.

First Day of School - Thursday, August 8, 2019 *Please note that this is a REGULAR school day and school hours for Grades 1-5 will be 8:45 am-3:02 pm

ALL Kindergarten students will attend on the EARLY schedule 8:45 am - 1:45 pm

Back to School Night - Grades 1-5 - August 14, 2019 - 5:30 pm.

 Optional Supply Lists


Please click on the link below for the grade level Optional Supply Lists:


If you are able to donate to your child's classroom please bring the items to the Meet the Teacher Event on Wednesday, August 7, 2019 at 2:00 pm or the first day of school.




Medication Forms

If your child requires medication during the school day please complete the medication form below and return it to the office before the first day of school.  The office is OPEN this week but will be closed on Thursday, August 1, 2019 for staff trainings and professional development.  It is important that all medications are logged in by our school staff and the necessary form is completed so that we can dispense medication on campus.  All medication must be in the original packaging with the prescription label on it. Please place medications in a ziplock bag with your child's name on it. Thank you for your attention to this matter.


No comments:

Post a Comment